Qualifications + Requirements
- Must have passion for child development and education. 2+ years of experience is a plus!
- Enjoy sharing joy of learning!
- Infectious positive attitude.
- Able to create a fun, loving, and educational environment.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Early Education is a plus, or aptitude for teaching.
- State education teaching requirements are preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or ability to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to drive facility vehicles, preferred.
- Additional language fluency - a plus!
- Able to stand for prolonged periods and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Available for field trips and extra-curricular activities.
- Able to work indoors and outdoors for various activities.
We subsidize health insurance, provide great professional development opportunities, and even have MONTHLY Massages for our teachers!
Schedule flexibility – both Part-Time & Full-Time opportunities
Professional development & Training